Mgr. Iveta Petřeková, attorney-at-law
Ms. Petrekova is a registered attorney listed in the ČAK (Czech Bar Association, registration number 15890). She completed her studies at the Masaryk University Faculty of Law in 2008.
With all her clients, Ms. Petrekova's first priority is providing individual, professional service with a personal investment in her clients' needs and goals in the legal field.
Why Use Our Services?
- we strive to provide an individual approach with each client
- we offer the highest quality legal services and strict adherence to professional ethics
- we respond immediately to our clients´ inquiries and requirements
- we focus on reaching solutions that meet our clients specific needs, including time and budgetary restraints
- we do not engage in inefficient or unnecessary proceedings which serve only to rack up extra fees for the client
- we carefully listen to our clients and offer the best possible solutions to fulfill their specific needs and preferences
Legal Services Provided:
Our office provides professional legal services in all matters of Civil Law, Labor Law, Commercial Law, Insolvency Law, and Negotiable Instruments Law. This includes drafting and consultation on all legal contracts, agreements and other legal documents.
We offer a full consultation, which includes a proper legal analysis of your legal situation, and proposals for the most effective solutions. In each meeting we strive to provide an individual approach to each client, time flexibility and the very highes int professional ethics. Complete confidentiality is always assumed and provided.