Insolvency Law is primarily related to bankruptcy and the danger of bankruptcy, and is concerned with finding timely legal solutions to this important matter. It focuses on two main goals, either of which we can assist our clients with, depending on the relationship of the client to the insolvency:
First, is that the creditor, (the person holding the debt or having extended the loan), would recover the highest value on all distributed assets in proportion to their proven claims.
Second, is that the debtor, (the person owning the debt and/or owing the money), finds legal relief from their insolvency which either assists them in setting favorable repayment terms, holding onto necessary property, and/or discharging the debt completely.
Insolvency Law Services:
- proper legal draft of insolvency proposals
- proper draft of proposals to approve the discharge of debts
- draft and submission of applications in insolvency proceedings
- draft of other applications related to the insolvency court
- legal representation and communication with insolvency administrators
- full legal representation at all insolvency proceedings